NetworkXConnect business solutions
- Analyze client websites and business situations quickly and accurately drawing on NetworkXConnect’s tools and other sources,
- Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, etc. with no hand-holding.
- Provide guidance and thought leadership to a growing team of passionate search engine marketers.
- Develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve technical, design, content, on-page and off-page optimization elements.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships through conference calls and presentations.
- Design and deliver training classes to various customer groups.
Ready for next level networking?
- Build lead generating and nurturing programs to attract viable prospects, build relationships and retain existing customers.
- Evaluate product sales performance within vertical markets and create targeted marketing campaigns to drive sales.
- Initiate and manage inbound marketing activities to achieve specific market share and revenue objectives.
NetworkXConnect is ready to help.
- Manage the procurement and submissions of high-quality copywriters, including; locating authors, negotiating article rates, creating content outlines, content creation, keyword enhancement, submission and other related tasks
- Work closely with clients to conceive and spec out new and improved Internet Marketing strategies that meet stated goals.
- Oversee internal/external resources (designers, engineers, programmers, Internet marketers) in executing established initiatives.
- Closely monitor analytics for all coordinated marketing initiatives, and report on results, both internally and to clients.
- Provide guidance to designers in implementing effective user interface designs to achieve marketing objectives. Includes creating pre-design wire frame layouts as needed.
- Research new technologies for continually improving our Internet marketing services offering.
- Develop and manage the marketing plan and budget for NetworkXConnect’s suite of Email Security and Email Productivity products and professional services.
- Work closely with executive management to create and articulate successful positioning, compelling differentiation and go-to-market strategy for NetworkXConnect.
- Manage and coach the marketing team to design, build, and coordinate a wide mix of marketing campaigns and activities: product reviews, partner programs, whitepapers, webinars, PR, SEO, Google AdWords campaigns, social networks, banners, e-newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Enhance and manage Marketing Information Systems to include marketing automation systems, integrated CRM, lead scoring, and scripted nurturing.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
Firms believe all social media and web technologies are the same. Because they feel they need to always know, they often scramble to understand both how they will make these work and how they will be managed for you, their client.
An exhaustive attempt to understand the social media engine of marketing often causes catastrophic effects, especially when you and your digital property are at stake.
Do not let these fatal attempts cause lost time, lost customers, lost market share, and lost profitability. We here at NetworkXConnect will enlighten the process you (our client) were seeking in your first vision or dream.